Starting Wage - $22-$23/hr, we are currently looking for someone to join our Deer Creek Banquet Facility Team as a Hospitality Supervisor who holds themselves to superior standards regarding customer service, guest experience and providing exceptional quality of service.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Strong leadership skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts (morning, afternoon, evenings) including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervisors’ major role is to oversees the success of their assigned event and be the point of contact for clients.
- This role requires you to be on the floor with guests to consistently deliver personalized and quality service.
- Lead, coach and develop the hospitality staff to allow them to provide the highest level of service.
- Complete and review event specific administration duties, opening bar counts, floats, event checklist, table set-ups, sections, event log and closing bar counts.
- Assist the Deer Creek Event Coordinator in executing on site ceremonies. Organizing, with the assistance of the client’s vendors, the event activities (receiving line, introductions, speeches etc..) according to the event order.
- Working in other areas to help support the team
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- 1 + years experience in a supervisory or leadership role in events, catering, or banquets
- Smart Serve Certified
- Food Handler’s Certification (can acquire when hired)
- Knowledge in event execution including weddings, special events, corporate meetings, and conferences etc.
- Able to work independently, work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
Strong computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and POS)
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Must be able to bend, climb stairs and carry items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Must be a team orientated individual with good interactive skill, dependable, honest, and reliable.
Job Type: Part time seasonal, depending on volume of business
Deer Creek Golf Clubs is committed to being an equal opportunity Employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment and recruitment and selection process. Should you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please advise us and we will work with you to meet your needs.