Starting wage – $20 per hour.
We are currently looking for someone to join our Deer Creek Banquet Facility Team as a Server and Bartender who holds themselves to superior standards regarding customer service, guest experience and providing exceptional quality of service.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts (early morning, afternoon, evenings) including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for serving and setting up food & beverage services for our client’s function according to the details indicated on the event order.
- Prepare beverages in accordance with provincial liquor laws and Deer Creek standards
- Be knowledgeable of all beverage items to make recommendations
- Helps to service/maintain of all aspects of banquet operations in accordance with our standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Promotes teamwork by assisting fellow workers
- Always provide exceptional guest experience to all external and internal clients
- Adhere to all employment policies and procedures as laid out in the golf course employment handbook
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor
- Smart Serve Certified
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs in a fast-paced environment while always remaining calm and courteous
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Must be able to bend, climb stairs and carry items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Must be a team orientated individual with good interactive skill, dependable, honest, and reliable.
- Ability to follow and take direction from Managers and Supervisors
Job Type: Part time seasonal– up to 40hrs depending on volume of business
Deer Creek Golf Clubs is committed to being an equal opportunity Employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment and recruitment and selection process. Should you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please advise us and we will work with you to meet your needs.